Monday, May 30, 2011

Oh my sister..

Your love is pure, your heart is true.
When it comes to respect, I think of you.
We had crazy fights but the love was infused
I love you my sister, one thing I truly do.


Your presence was a pain, but your absence made me cry.
You got married and I had to say good-bye.
Our room became mine, but the keys had your sign.
I love you my sister, we have had some crazy time.


You spoil me with gifts, you help me make good choice.
Whenever I think of shopping, your approval is what comes in my mind.
You have always been supportive, even when I was going through the worst time.
Oh sister, you are an angel, I am thankful to have you as mine.


Our scooty rides, Our wiper fights,
Our dancing bets, our complexion tests,
Makes me wonder, why were we always so restless.


I might get busy with my work, I might not call you everyday.
But oh my dear sister, I miss you every single day.
You have been the one, who always pushed me to win my gest.
Here I am, working hard to become what you have always dreamt.

1 comment:

  1. You sister is lucky to have you write such a wonderful poem for her... :)

    Good luck with your quest,
    To become what she has always for you dreamt!

    ReplyDelete