Friday, July 25, 2014

Chance

Sometimes all you need is a second chance because time wasn't ready for the first one. A consistent performer is always the one who brings back glory. It is not always important to be on the top, sometimes life gives you a second chance so that you can prepare yourself to achieve something bigger. 

Standing at the cricket pitch and scoring a six from the first ball sounds magical but no one really evaluates the hard work and practice that goes behind to get that level of confidence. I don't want to relate life with cricket coz life is surely not a game, but it's a stage where you perform and earn credibility, fame, money, people and many such things that make up a complete world. Not everyone performs fair and thus we come across people who take the wrong path to achieve the artificial glory. 

I have gone through failure and I have also felt the happiness of winning but both the feelings taught me lessons that govern my personality and actions. Winning gave me confidence of being the best in a certain thing among certain performers but the failure taught me that there is a bigger world that is outside my cocoon where I have people who are better. 

Getting a second chance is not just a coincidence, it's a signal from the top that there is surely something that was lacking during the first performance. I hope my gest is accomplished with these small little chances that my life keeps offering at every turn and I make a better use of them to be a better person, a better human. 

No comments:

Post a Comment