Friday, June 28, 2013

A Coin!


I found a coin today lying on the ground,
it's not just a coin but something precious that I found.

Dropped coins come from heaven, that's what my grandma used to say;
angels toss it and drop it in the month of May. 


How I used to love those stories and await for the summer month;
and collect the fallen coins to feel the lucky one.

She used to say - 'when angels miss you, they toss a coin down,
sometimes just to cheer up or make a smile out of your frown'. 

Now I am on streets to earn the real coins,
realising that they have lost their charm to the Gandhis' of the soil. 

Smile and feel happy when you find a fallen metal(coin),
give it to someone who would value it more than a tea kettle.

Don't pass by that coin when you are feeling blue,
it may be a coin from the heaven that an angel tossed to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment