Friday, November 22, 2013

A Dream

Dream is one sweet imagination and creation of instances and thoughts which we see in the pictorial form when we are subconscious (sleeping). One can be a King but one can be prisoned for lifetime in his or her dream. One can go decades back but one can also live in the futuristic world.

Dream can take us anywhere and give us that moment of happiness. Have you ever got a chance to meet someone whom you have lost forever, I have. But on the other hand, it can also show us the most cruel things and make us feel miserable - I have killed someone in my dream. It has that power to make u meet people who no more exist and take you away from people who are sleeping next to you. It has the power to make you meet your ex and it also has the power to make you meet your next. A dream can take you for a world trip and it can also take you to a war land.

For me, it's the seeding of an idea that blossoms when we are in the subconscious state. Sometimes the seeds are infected which gives a nightmare and sometimes the seeds are of a quality that can inspire your real world. People who don't get to dream are the unprivileged set of people who can't enjoy the unreal world.

Dreams can be graphed on a daily basis to evaluate the inclination of a person's thought process. Though it may sound freaky but in real, psychiatrists use these graphs for people who get negative dreams, which can spoil someone's following day.

I wish that I had the power to control my dream so that I could meet not only people who are stationed in different cities and countries but also people who have been a part of my life but now they don't exist in my dream world.

I wish you A Happy Dream ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment